Saturday, February 16, 2013

AT THE ENCOUNTER'S BEAM

My heart yearns after you
My spirit wants to meet with you
My soul longs for your embrace
My eyes want to see your face
All of me seeks your presence
For therein will I find my essence
My past pales into insignificance
The hurts and pains fade into the distance
For here I have been touched by your love
You have shown me your treasure trove
And I know I will never be the same
For the devil's powers have been made lame
Because my Lord has countered him
At THE ENCOUNTER's beam
My soul now rejoices
And the angels join in their voices
For all of my loss
Has been recovered at the cross
All I want to do is sing your praise
As to you my hands I raise
To you my king
Who has called me His kin
By adoption
And the cleansing of my corruption
I am grateful
For you are indeed faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment