Saturday, June 25, 2022

23.06.2022: The Weird Day I’ve had

Today was a weird day. I forgot so many tasks and responsibilities. 

I had gotten my podcast ready on Tuesday and did a post on IG about it but forgot to post it until 3pm while lying on the massage table in the therapist’s room.

I had a meeting at 6:30pm on Zoom but forgot and went to the library where we normally meet. After parking my car in the parking arcade two floors above, I took the elevator down and as I stepped into the library, I remembered that the meeting was on Zoom.

I drove back home in a tizzy and got to the meeting late, missing most of the presentation, arriving breathless and flustered.

Well, lucky me, I sat down as they started the free writing bit and along came these words:

Being all mixed up

Late and forgetful

Not knowing what am supposed to do

Not remembering what am meant to do

I don’t understand

What have I had too much of?

What do I need much more of?

What have I dwelt too much on?

What do I need to dwell more on?

I hold my head in worry

I lift my hands in despair

Confused and worried

What is going on?

Am I losing my marbles?

Where do I go to find them?

Where do I need to go to?

Am still mixed up

Sad to say, still forgetful

No comments:

Post a Comment